Akrogen Catalog is directory which contains :
- Components folder which contains XML components files.
- Templates folder which contains templates (Freemarker, Velocity, XSLT) used by XML components.
- Wizards folder which contains XML wizards files. XML wizards refer to XML components files, which is able to call several XML components into the same Wizard.
- Commands folder which contains Command files. Ant id sample of command type. With Command you can launch command (Ant target, Maven goal,...) with Eclipse wizard page to build/generate project (WEB, Struts,...).
- catalog-config.akgncat.xml file which contains the hierarchy of XML Components and Wizards which composed the catalog. This file can be generated automaticly.
XML component/XML Wizard access is done with Catalog view or with contextual Akrogen menu.
You can use Blank catalog to start quickly your catalog.